The GWN7700 series are unmanaged network switches that provide a quick and cost-effective way to add high-speed Gigabit connectivity to home offices and small/medium businesses. It requires no configuration or installation, offers a desktop and wall-mountable design, and provides auto MDI/MDIX to eliminate the need for crossover cables. Each port supports auto-negotiation to allow the GWN7700 series to recognize the link speed of any 10/100/1000Mbps network device and intelligently adjust for compatibility and optimal performance. The plug-and-play GWN7700 series are the ideal unmanaged network switches for home offices and small-to medium businesses.
Grandstream GWN7702 Key Features:
- 16× gigabit ports.
- Green tech reduces power use.
- LED Indicators for Link, Activity, Speed, and Power.
- Auto MDI/MDIX for all ports.
- Storm Control (fixed to 100Mbps) for traffic monitoring.
- QoS: Supports Default Strict Priority (when present).