The GWN7664LR offers weatherproof casing and heat resistant technology, dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network through that supports 750 clients and an expanded 300-meter coverage range.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7664LR includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface. It is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform.
The GWN7664LR is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployment and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable voice and video IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals and dual Gigabit networks ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7664LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools and more.
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU- MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- 3.55Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 3.5Gbps aggregate wired throughout
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 750+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Flexibility of 4 detachable/ changeable antennas for different application scenarios
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management