The GWN7810 series are Layer 3 managed network switches that allow medium-to-large enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance and smart business networks that are fully manageable.
Grandstream GWN7811 Key Features:
- 8/16/24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2/4 10Gigabit SFP+ ports
- Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models, Ports 1-8 on the GWN7813P support PoE++
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Embedded controller to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise network management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic
The series is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise network management platform.