Grandstream’s GSC3505 is a 1-way public address SIP speaker that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful public address announcement solutions that expands security and communication. This robust SIP speaker offers crystal clear HD audio functionality with a high-fidelity 8W HD speaker. The GSC3505 supports Bluetooth devices, a built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, SIP and multicast paging, and integrated dual-band WiFi.
The GSC3505 can be paired with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security and PA announcement solution. Thanks to its modern industrial design and rich features, the GSC3505 is the ideal SIP speaker for any setting..
GSC3505 Key Highlights
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber
- SIP paging, Multicast paging, call-waiting with priority override
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi
- Integrated Bluetooth support
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps network port with PoE/PoE+
- Web-UI access for control and configurations
What’s in the box?
- GSC3505 SIP Speaker
- PoE injector
- Mounting kits
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license