Terms & Conditions
Oak Technology Limited
From 1 October 2019
Our terms are simple practical measures to ensure we can offer a smooth and efficient service at the best prices.
It is deemed that the customer agrees to read and accept, in full, the current terms and conditions provided on our website at (http://www.oaktechnology.co.uk/terms) before engaging Oak Technology to perform any services or supply products.
- “Oak Technology” , “we”, “us”, “our” means – Oak Technology Limited registered in England (company no 05783986)
- “Customer”, “you”, “your” – any company or individual who engages Oak Technology for services.
- Service” means any service Oak Technology offers, including but not limited to Consultancy and Technical Support.
B. Delivery and returns
- Delivery is generally next business day if orders are received and processed before 3:00 PM.
- Any faulty goods can be returned under the manufacturers warranty. We may require you to perform some troubleshooting diagnostics to confirm that the product is faulty.
- Any non-faulty, unopened goods can be returned and are subject to a 10% restocking fee of the items sale value.
- Goods supplied in accordance with the contract cannot be returned without Oak Technology’s prior written authorisation. Duly authorised returns shall be sent at your expense.
C. Sale of products and services
- All products and services must be paid for in advance at the time the order is placed.
- All products remain the property of Oak Technology until paid for in full.
- All products sold come with the standard Grandstream warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase (3 years for GWN wireless access points and network switches).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they have sensible contingency plans in place in the event of an outage which may affect their business. We cannot and will not be held responsible for any consequences of a customer not having suitable contingency plans in place.
- Any third party products or services described on our site are supplied by the relevant third party and subject to that third party’s terms and conditions. Even where third party products or services are co-branded by us, we do not endorse them, warrant the accuracy of third party information about those products or services, or warrant the quality or suitability of those products or services for your use.
- We will display on our Website certain variable information which you will need to know before you place your Order, such as the range and descriptions of Products and Services and their current prices. This information may also be available outside the Website, for example in printed documentation or supplied over the telephone by our sales staff. Note that this variable information is known as an “invitation to treat” and not a contractual offer from us which you may accept. This means we reserve the right to correct any errors in that information without any liability to you. It also means that in no circumstances will we be contractually bound to supply you with Products or Services on the basis of any incorrect information, even if that information is repeated in your Order.
- We do not guarantee that any product is fit for a particular purpose.
- We reserve the right to remove any goods and service that has not been paid for in full by the customer, by the required date.
- We reserve the right to utilise 3rd parties, where necessary, in order to deliver our customer requirements.
D. General Terms
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice, however we will make every endeavour to give 30 days notice in the event of a change. We will not send you a printed version of the current Terms & Conditions so it is your responsibility to print and retain a hard copy.
- We shall comply with Data Protection Legislation which includes but shall not be limited to the acquisition, collection, assimilation, processing, storage and disclosure of personal data, required as a data controller, as defined in the Data Protection Act 2018 and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) , or as may be amended.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site (whether in contract or tort or otherwise), the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.