The Grandstream DP755 is a Long-Range and dynamic DECT VoIP Base Station ideal for both residential and professional users with the compatibility of up to 10 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets.
Grandstream DP755 Key Features:
- Up to 20 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Supports push-to-talk functionality with Grandstream cordless DECT phones
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
It supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters to give users the freedom to move around their work or home. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP755 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720, DP722 or DP730 handsets, the DP755 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.